Fort Monmouth is located in Monmouth County, New Jersey, which boasts a highly-educated workforce and is identified as one of the highest-income counties in the United States by the U.S. Census.
The reports and data below provide detailed information on the demographics of both the county and the region. For more information, please email FMERAInfo@njeda.com or call the FMERA offices at 732-720-6350.
- Monmouth County 2015 Profile [PDF 5MB] – Prepared by the Monmouth County Division of Planning, the annual profile provides a comprehensive overview of the demographics and economics of Monmouth County. June 2015
- At-a-Glance – Fort Monmouth [PDF 1.6MB] – Prepared by the Monmouth County Division of Planning, the At-a-Glance provides one page overviews of the major trends and planning issues facing Monmouth County and the three host municipalities: Eatontown, Oceanport and Tinton Falls. To see the full At-a-Glance for each municipality in Monmouth County, visit the Division of Planning’s website. March 2015
- Monmouth County Demographics, 2014 [PDF 185 kB] – Prepared by FMERA’s master broker, Cushman & Wakefield, this report provides demographic detail for the county. August 2014
- Monmouth Municipalities Demographics [PDF 207 kB] – Prepared by FMERA’s master broker, Cushman & Wakefield, this report provides demographic detail for the Monmouth County municipalities. August 2014
- Monmouth County Demographics, 2013 [PDF 348 kB] – Prepared by Choose NJ, this report provides demographic information for the county from multiple sources. September 2013
- Monmouth County Fact Sheet [PDF 67 kB] – Prepared by the State’s Department of Labor and Workforce Development, this fact sheet provides population & demographic facts, business & industry facts, and geographic facts about the County. December 2013
- Monmouth County Comprehensive Economic Development Strategy: Final Report [PDF 1.5 MB] – Funded via a Planning Grant Investment from the U.S. Economic Development Agency (US EDA) in 2012, this Comprehensive Economic Development Strategy (CEDS) report provides both an economic base analysis of the County and a competitiveness assessment. The final report was prepared by Camoin Associates, Inc., on behalf of the County. August 2013
- Economic Analysis North-Central Region of NJ [PDF 573 kB] – Prepared by the John S. Watson Institute for Public Policy of Thomas Edison State College in collaboration with Camoin Associates, Inc., this report provides an economic base analysis of the North-Central region of the state, which includes Fort Monmouth and Monmouth County. This report includes an economic base analysis, retail & revenue analysis, and constraints & opportunities for 20 communities in the region. September 2012
- Economics Research Associates Project Report: Regional Economic Profile and Market Analysis [PDF 1.5 MB] – This report provides an analysis of demographic and economic conditions at the time that the Fort Monmouth Economic Revitalization Planning Authority (FMERPA) was developing a master plan for the former Fort. Prepared by Economics Research Associates (ERA) on behalf of FMERPA’s consultant team EDAW, the report also includes an assessment of market demand in the area. September 2007
- Residential Demographic Multipliers: Estimates of the Occupants of New Housing [PDF 58kB] – The Fort Monmouth Reuse and Redevelopment Plan includes the requirement to produce housing that meets the diverse needs of the changing workforce. This report provides residential demographic multipliers that are used to estimate the impact of new housing on the local communities. Prepared by the Rutgers University Center for Urban Policy Research, the report provides estimates of residents, school-age children, and public school-age children. June 2006